Learn 6 (or more!) chants from your favorite Kirtan artists in just 3 weeks with Kirtan Leader Institute founder Mike Cohen in a private and personalized setting.
Mike has created a highly successful step by step program for you whether you are a beginner or want to add to your Kirtan chant repertoire. Mike’s guidance and support builds your understanding, embodiment and confidence for your own home practice, or for sharing chants with others.
$350 value for only $299
Price offer special expires December 21st.
(You have until April 30th, 2018 to book your lessons.)
Lessons in person (Boulder, CO) or via Skype or Facetime.
You will receive:
• Three 60-minute lessons in person (Boulder, CO) or via Skype/FaceTime
• Six (or more) chant sheets that will guide you in practicing the chants you love by your favorite Kirtan artists
• iTabla settings that will help you learn to play in time and develop strong rhythm
• Mike’s three Kirtan CD’s that contain 25 Kirtan songs
• Bhakti and Beyond, a 30 page booklet on Kirtan and Bhakti Yoga.
You will work through:
• Any frustrations due to a limited repertoire, a limited ability to play chords with ease, or confusion/limitation around choosing appropriate chord voicing options.
• Intimidation around starting to share chants publicly.
“Mike’s combination of skill, passion, heart-centeredness and dedication is such a beautiful gift to both Boulder, CO and the Kirtan world. I feel lucky to have been able to learn so much from him already, and look forward to more!” — Jennifer Ludders, Leadership Coach, Kirtan Leader