- This event has passed.
Level 2 Weekly Group Training – Boulder, Colorado
September 25, 2018 - September 28, 2018
Tuesday Evenings ~ 7:30-9:00pm
September 25 – October 30
Classes limited to 12 participants to create a high-touch learning environment. This program runs 6 weeks with a total of 9 hours of instruction in how to lead Kirtan.
Location: Jeannie Manchester Yoga ~ 1480 Violet Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304
ENROLLMENT FEE: $375 (Early Bird) / $425 (after October 27)
** For weekend Intensive, you can also take Level 2 the same weekend and receive a discount – email me for details.**
THIS PROGRAM IS IS PERFECT FOR:
- Kirtan Leaders who share Kirtan in yoga classes
- Kirtan Leaders who aspire to share Kirtan with a band in their community
LEARN TIME SAVING SHORT CUTS FOR:
- Expanding understanding of chords and voicing options to make the most of the harmonium
- Strengthening your singing
- Growing your repertoire through more advanced cover chants
- Building comfort in speaking publicly about chants, telling stories, and sharing the power of Kirtan as a sacred practice
- Leading your band (drummer and response singers) with skill and ease!
Come join us if you are an ADVANCED Kirtan Leader seeking to create powerful Kirtan experiences in yoga classes, on retreats and in your local community.
Kirtan Leaders growing through LEVEL 2 focus on building the skills and confidence required to share chants with confidence and even begin to lead a band while taking participants on a Kirtan journey.
If you own a harmonium and lead Kirtan in yoga classes or in your community and want to GO DEEPER, this ADVANCED Kirtan Leader intensive is for you!
Program participants will be supported by KLI founder Mike Cohen, outstanding percussionists/educators Issa Malluf, Ken Matarazzo and Andy Skellenger, and beautiful voice instructors/Kirtan Leaders Samantha Keller and Dawnia Dresser.
Friday-Sunday, November 9th-11th
ENROLLMENT FEE: $375(Early Bird) / $425 (after October 27th)