EN(CHANT) YOUR LIFE:
* 7 Deities for an Open Heart and Full Life *
Classes Begin October 9
With EN(CHANT) your life, you will:
- Launch your home chant practice through Kirtan (music), myth and mantra
- Learn myths and mantras for removing obstacles, and experiencing freedom, protection, and unconditional love
- Learn to play harmonium and chant to 7 of your favorite yogic deities
The course consists of seven (7) online learning modules and eight bonus conference calls with Mike Cohen over a 7-week period. Each module is centered around an ancient Hindu myth that is relevant for our modern times.
Join our weekly conference call online or listen to the recording when it is convenient for you. The group video calls will be held weekly on Wednesday nights between 7-8pm MT. A completion call on will take place Monday, November 25. The conference calls are optional and an opportunity to interact with Mike and ask questions about the course.
Can’t make a call? No problem. All calls will be recorded and shared online with the teaching videos and written modules. Course content will be available through the end of the the year.
The 7-MODULES of EN(CHANT) Your Life:
Theme: Removing Obstacles
SITA, RAM & HANUMAN
Theme: Devotion and Moving Beyond “Self” into connection with “Others” and the “Divine”
THE FOUR FLAMES
Theme: Embodying the Primary Divine Qualities of Truth, Love, Purpose and Peace
KRISHNA & RADHAA
Theme: Expressing Love in the World
KALI & DURGA
Transmuting Negativity, Healthy Anger, Overcoming Darkness
Theme: Expanding Awareness, Consciousness, and Space – the Benefit of Meditation
Theme: Divine Unconditional Love – What does it mean to BE love in the world?
Each Module Consists of:
- Modern Myth – Spiritual Intelligence
- Story telling and explanation
- Musical Lesson – learning the chant vocals and playing them on your harmonium
- Intention Setting, Guided Practice and Tools
- Set the intention, learn how to work with the deity, and chant along with Mike
- Guided Meditation – Integration
- Meditation to help you notice shifts in your inner experience
- Taking Action – Living the Lesson
- Reflection on what needs attention in your life (i.e. obstacles to overcome)
- Action steps on how to apply the lessons you learned in your daily life
- Live call with Mike
The components of each module present a comprehensive approach to learning and practicing a chant, and then using it in your everyday life.
EN(CHANT) Your Life Reviews
Register Now for Early Bird Pricing
Get this course and all 7 modules for $299 for 7 weeks of EN(CHANT) YOUR LIFE with Mike Cohen.
Please enter your name and e-mail below and click on your preferred payment method. To pay by credit card, click on the CREDIT CARD TYPE below.
Still on the fence about signing up? Enter your e-mail below and we will stay in touch.
Since 2010, Mike Cohen, MA, has supported thousands of chant fans on their journey into Kirtan Leadership. Each year, Mike and his team train hundreds of Kirtan Leaders through his Kirtan Leader Institute—from total beginners, to those who share Kirtan with others, and even some who go on to lead bands, create albums, tour and play festivals! His proven system (which circumvents the need to read or understand Western or Indian music or music theory) quickly and easily guides students to chanting at home and sharing with others in a way that is intuitive and makes sense to those with no musical background. Mike loves teaching students how to play chants on harmonium, guiding them how to build Somatic Awareness and Shakti Awareness, and helping adults gain access to deep wisdom through myth in a way that is both relevant and invaluable for our modern times. Mike is working on his fifth full-length Kirtan album, lives in Boulder, CO and spends all his time sharing Kirtan and training future Kirtan Leaders.
Questions? Comments? Email me!