We understand the importance of protecting privacy on the Internet, and are committed to keeping your information confidential and secure.
The following policy statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
This policy may be revised at any time as new features or technologies are added.
- IP Address
- Your IP address is logged by this website and used to gather information such as browser type and version, plus other login session data. This information helps us diagnose problems with our server and administrate our website.
- The registration form is the form you use to become a member of our website in order to make a purchase or save your preferences.
- As a part of the registration process you are asked to provide contact information and demographic information that individually identify you, such as your physical address, name and email, i.e. "Personally identifying information".
- Contact information gathered from the registration form is used for us to contact you regarding orders made by you from our store.
- Any demographic and profile data collected is used solely for personalized communications and statistical information and are never shared with outside companies in ways that personally identify you.
- We will never share your email, mailing address, credit card, or any other personally identifiable information with any other companies or third parties without your permission.
- The checkout form is the form you use to purchase products from our website.
- As a part of the checkout process, you are required to provide your contact information and detailed financial information that individually identify you, such as your physical address, name and email, i.e. "Personally identifying information".
- Financial information and contact information are used to process the transactions for products you have requested on the website. This information is also used to contact you regarding your order. Information gathered from the checkout form may be shared with companies that help us operate our business, such as PayPal.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or anything else on these websites.
- We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collected) basis. For example, we may track the number of users who view each page, the order in which pages are viewed, and other information, so as to learn which features are most popular and to refine and improve the design of the website, and our marketing efforts.